O'Connors of Drumleck
Situated in County Louth, O’Connors of Drumleck seamlessly blends generations of the traditional art of cabinetmaking with the latest in design and manufacturing innovation. Investing in industry-leading, state-of-the-art machinery, Located in Drumleck, O’Connors comprises 30,000 sq. ft. of design studio space, manufacturing workshop and showroom.
O Connors of Drumleck are seeking to strengthen our workshop joiners required to work as part of a team in a busy factory and warehouse environment. This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday between 8am and 5pm, 39 hours per week, plus overtime.
Essential Skills/ Experience
- At least 3 years experience working on high-quality joinery products and bespoke furniture products.
- Ability to read and understand workshop drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious/thorough approach to assigned tasks.
- Capable of working well as part of a team.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a team.
Preferred Skills/ Experience
- Safepass Cardholder.
- Manual Handling.
- Computer literate.
- Good welfare facilities
- Competitive salary
Excellent communication skills., Enjoys working in a team., Strong attention to detail
Permanent / Full-time