(2 -5 Years Building & Civil Engineering Experience)
Breffni Group is a multi-disciplinary contraction company and are seeking a Civil Engineer to work on various projects in the greater Dublin area. This is a full-time permanent position. The ideal candidate will have a background in Construction & Civil Engineering to include taking a project from inception to completion on budget & within programme.
· Relay information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives,
subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required.
· Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the
· Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary.
· Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager.
· Assist with the preparation of tenders.
· Measure and preparation of monthly valuations.
· Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
· Attend site / management meetings as required.
· Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
· Previous experience in Civil & Engineering works.
· Proficiency with the use of setting out equipment.
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Project, Powerpoint etc.
· Proven ability to work on his/her own initiative & the ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Knowledge of relevant standards & regulations
· Good Communication skills, both written & verbal.
· Applicants must have fluent English & be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent Salary €40K - €50K doe + benefits package.
Ongoing training & development & opportunities for promotion and progression.
Permanent / Full-time