The following vacancy is available to join Steelframe Design & Build:
Steel frame Design & Build is involved in the design and manufacture of lightweight steel frame structures. We are currently undergoing NSAI accreditation assessment for the use of Light Gauge Steel (LGS) Structures in residential/commercial projects. Steel frame Design & Build is committed to continually raising the standard in both quality and innovation. Established in 2019, it is a sister company of Montane Developments Ireland Ltd, a successful family-operated property development company, with extensive experience in the Irish and UK construction Industry.
• Preparation of drawings and schedules.
• Detailing structural drawings, in preparation for the production team.
• Issuing drawings, documents on a variety of platforms
• Liaising with clients, when and where necessary
• In house document control
• +3 years in structural design office
• High proficiency in Autocad
• Understanding of building structures/codes of practice and document control
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• An ability to multitask and work under pressure
We are looking for a highly ambitious individual to join our Company and develop a long-term career working on a range of innovative and complex projects in Ireland. We provide employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
Applicants for the above-mentioned role based at our Head Office in Maynooth, Co Kildare, to become part of Steelframe Design & Build an ambitious team. Our main focus is designing and constructing large scale, residential and commercial projects
Permanent / Full-time