Dublln 12, Dublin
Route 66 Alloy Wheels
We are looking for an enthusiastic outgoing fun people to join our small team.
We are Ireland’s longest established companies in the car alloy wheel business. If you are fed up with been treated like a number and want enjoyment out of your work, then why not send us your CV.
What are we looking for?
1. A person who wants to be treated as a human and not an employee.
2. A person who wants flexibility.
3. A person who can work without someone looking over their shoulder.
4. A person who is happy to get up in the morning.
5. A person adaptable to learn quickly.
6. A person who has a good pair of hands.
7. A person who has a small mechanical or machine operator background.
8. A person who can bring new ideas and flair.
9. A person who has an interest in cars.
10. A person who can add fun to our environment.
Who’s the best person for us?
· Have you been in a similar business before?
· Have you been in a workshop environment before?
· Have you worked in a Crash repair centre before?
· Have you studied to be a Mechanic Before?
· Have you worked in a tyre centre before?
· Have you simply got a good pair of hands and looking for an opportunity?
What will your duties include?
· Operating all of our machinery for refurbishing alloy wheels (after training).
· Tyre changing
· Alloy wheel Fitting
· Stock control
· Wheel sand blasting
· Accessing cars on ramp for wheel faults.
· Dealing with customers.
How many jobs are there?
1 x Full Time person
1 x 20hr per week person
It could be you??
Route 66 Antan | 19 Lower Ballymount Road | Dublin 12
Permanent / Part-time