ROWA Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
Duties 8, Responsibilities:
• Control of all GMP relevant documentation
• Assisting in the management of the Change Control System, Deviation System, SOP and Complaint System
• Review and assist in the investigation of deviations
• Assist in the management of Technical and Quality Agreements.
• Assist in the completion and implementation of CAPAs
• Provide assistance/guidance in the preparation and issuance of SOPs
• Assist in issuance and implementation of Validation Procedures
• Assist in the compilation and review of Product Quality Reviews
• Participate in the quality inspections of various departments
• Assist in the management of Quality Management Systems
• Assist in the completion and implementation of quality related documentation
• Conduct internal audits
• Act in capacity of support auditor for external audits and conduct external audits.
• To act in a support role in preparation of audits by regulatory authorities or third-party auditors.
• Implement changes in conjunction with Management, especially the Quality Manager and General Manager
. • Review and approval of documentation associated with Quality Management Systems
• Educated Degree level — Chemistry, Pharmacy or Biological Science, with experience within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within QC or QA or appropriate experience.
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
• Ability to leverage/collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders • Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. • Strong problem-solver.
• Critical thinker.
• Comfortable working in a busy, fast paced regulated manufacturing environment.
• Comfortable working in a professional, team based environment.
• This is a 39 hour week position.
Closing date: Friday 5th March 2021.
Permanent / Full-time