Whiteriver are a leading national distributor of Flooring, Internal Doors & Composite Decking. We now have a vacancy for an additional Purchasing Coordinator to join our buss team.
This is a permanent full time position.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar administrative role with a knowledge of procurement and logistics. The role requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Day to day duties:
• Work closely with the Product Manager to effectively maintain stock levels and develop supplier relationships.
• Calculating, placing and tracking of orders with worldwide supply base.
• Maintaining stock files and supplier database.
• Identifying and resolving potential supply and QC issues.
• Consistent communication between Finance Department, Customer Service Team, Area Sales Managers and senior management.
• Minimum 2 years in similar role with strong SAP understanding and experience.
• Procurement and logistics.
• Strong attention to detail to ensure line level accuracy is maintained in all tasks.
• Excellent organisation, and planning skills to fulfil deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Good commercial awareness.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Closing Date - Friday the 9th of April.
Permanent / Full-time