FC GROUP are expanding and as a result we are
looking to add an experienced Welder / Fabricator and
2 Welder / Fabricator Apprentices to our Engineering
The Welder / Fabricator will work in a busy, fast paced environment and they will have responsibility for:
• The manufacturing of stock components, jigs and fixtures.
• Programming of Robotic welding, CNC tube benders and automatic saw line.
• Plan and schedule cutting, pressing, drilling and venting of all parts.
Our ideal candidate would have the following, skills and experience:
• Welding / Fabricating Technical certificate or relevant equivalent.
• Minimum of 3+ yrs experience in a similar role, proficient using MIG & TIG.
• Knowledge and experience of robotic welding is a distinct advantage.
• High level of professionalism and good communication skills essential.
We also have an exciting opportunity for 2 Welder / Fabricator Apprentices.
Our full-time training Apprenticeship Program will give you the opportunity gain industry experience and the skills to start your career in Engineering.
Competitive hourly rates, bonuses & benefits package available.
Permanent / Full-time