Plan Eden Garden Design
Landscape Operative required for company specializing in Landscaping & Treehouse Construction. With an increasing demand in landscape and treehouse projects we now have a requirement for an experienced Landscape Operative with a wide range of experience in landscaping and construction.
Plan Eden are looking for an experienced Landscape Operative with a range of experience in horticulture; paving; block laying; planting; irrigation; drainage, maintenance etc.. Your job will entail working in both on-site and workshop settings to help build & maintain gardens, treehouses, play structures and a variety of other features.
The candidate should be a self-starter and hard worker, with an ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team. The ability to work with little supervision while coordinating with colleagues is essential.
The goal is to contribute to the construction and maintenance of high quality gardens and built structures (see www.planeden.ie and forestwildtreehouses.ie).
Benefits - Landscape Operative
· 20 days holidays per year, plus 9 public holidays per year
· Job Title – Landscape Operative
· On the job training and development
Requirements - Landscape Operative
· 5 years’ experience in the landscape industry, in particular with most of the following…
· Horticulture, paving, block laying, render, planting, irrigation, drainage, garden maintenance etc.
· Be experienced in the use of maintenance of power tools, concrete saws, chain saws, mixers etc.
· Have experience operating mowers, mini diggers, dumpers etc
· Be a self-starter and hard worker with a can-do attitude, with an ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Speak good English, be punctual and be well presented at all times.
· Have own transport and clean Irish drivers license.
· Be comfortable working at heights when required
· Willing to follow safety guidelines at all times
· While most contracts are on the east coast, greater Dublin area, applicants should be open to travel country-wide as required
Permanent / Full-time