HEYCO WERK Ireland Limited
HEYCO WERK Ireland Limited, Bunree Road, Ballina, Co. Mayo.
A position has opened up for a Moulding Machine Setter
Reporting to the Department Supervisor, Successful candidate will have:
• 2-3 years general experience of operating machinery or working in a busy
manufacturing environment to include the following:
- Product, material and tool change activities
- Regulate change control activities
- Lead role in ATR (authorisation to run) process
- breakdown problem solving and solution development
- Active participation in Continuous Improvement activities to identify and eliminate all wasteful practices
- Optimise and document process parameter for each product
- Production documentation completion where applicable
- Provide emergency cover for other functions within capability range
- Mentor and train less experienced setters and apprentices
- Work to and within the quality management system
- Actively look to improve working practices within arI haVE BOOKED IT AS A 16 X 3 eas of influence
- Assist in the installation of production machines
• Flexibility towards working shift s.
Training will be provided as necessary.
Deadline for receipt of applications is Monday 19thApril 2021.
Permanent / Full-time