Dublin 24, Dublin
Accounts Payable Assistant (part time) 20 hours/week
To process all supplier invoices in a timely & accurate manner.
1. Process creditor invoices and match to goods received.
2. Process all service invoices and ensure all are authorised by the relevant manager.
3. Log & send query invoices to the relevant manager & follow up on same to ensure that they are all entered on the system & taken off hold before month end & before they are due for payment.
4. Ensure creditor reconciliations are completed monthly and that reconciling items are resolved.
5. Close creditors ledger & reconcile to nominal ledger.
6. Monitor goods in report for unmatched invoices & request invoices where they have not been received.
7. Enter daily cash sales into Intact & lodge monies in bank.
8. Post banking transactions for all web sales.
9. Set up all sterling supplier payments on banking system.
10. Do 2 – 3 bulk payments files per month for sterling suppliers.
11. Additional Duties:
Requirement to be flexible; and take on any additional jobs which may be necessary within the accounts department on any given day & to provide cover for colleagues in periods of absence.
Permanent / Part-time