Dublin 2, Dublin
N Space Limited
N Space Limited, a well established construction, project management and interior design company based in Dublin 2, is recruiting an experienced Foreman to start as soon as possible to deliver and manage residential and commercial projects within the Dublin City area. We are a family run business that specialises in high quality projects which can involve the sensitive restoration of period properties.
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail, experience in finishing high quality contracts and have excellent communication and relationship building skills. This role is hands on where the Foreman will complete elements of the project and manage other aspects to see the project through to completion. This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career and become an integral part of our management team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Produce high quality projects on time, within specification and on budget whilst maintaining a high safety environment and quality standards.
– Schedule and implement weekly work programmes, recording and reviewing weekly progress reports.
– Issue and communicate programme details to sub contractors.
– Facilitate the flow of information between the Design team and Construction team, keeping all parties informed on all relevant aspects of technical and engineering issues that arise.
– Attendance and participation in weekly site meetings
– Manage a team of sub contractors and ensure all parts of the project team are working in sync to ensure a smooth, high quality project finish.
– Provide a hands on approach, working as part of a team to ensure projects are finished on time and within budget
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
– Excellent communication skills along with the ability to manage relationships with staff, clients, management team, suppliers, project managers, design team and all stakeholders
– In depth knowledge of construction process
– Experience working on protected structures and period properties
– Experience with detailed construction drawings
– Turnkey project experience is essential
– Experience in working on high profile projects including those with unique and specialised elements.
– 5 years + site management experience
– Trade Qualification essential – preferably carpentry
– Clean driving licence with own transport
– CSCS tickets – mini digger, 360 excavator, MEWPS desirable
– Must have Safe Pass, Manual Handling & C-19 Induction Digital Card
– Fluent English
– Flexible approach and the ability to work under pressure
– Microsoft Office, MS project or other scheduling software experience
– Salary negotiable depending on experience
– Pension, holidays & sick pay in line with CIF Ireland
Permanent / Full-time