National Pen Ltd.
We are hiring Production Operators for National Pen in Dundalk.
The Production Operator is a key role within the functioning of the Production department.
The roles will start in September and run till December.
It would require the successful candidates to work shifts ( 1 week days, 1 week evenings and 1 week nights).
The responsibilities of the role involve:
• Responsible for the fulfilment and quality of decorated product
• Ensure all quality policies and procedures are adhered to on a daily basis
• Comply with all health , safety and environmental policies
• Maintain a high quality fulfilment environment
• Perform minor adjustments on machine to accommodate change of product
• Follow written and verbal work instructions
• Report any machinery issues or product defects to line manager
• The candidates will receive paid training to operate the machines
Permanent / Full-time