Celtic Linen Ltd.
Celtic Linen are Currently Recruiting for:-
General Operative – Day and Evening Shift
Day Shift (7.40am – 4pm)
Evening Shift (4.20pm – 12.00/1am)
Excellent communication skills
Minimum of 18 years of age
Factory work experience preferable
Must be able to identify colours
Reporting to the Team Leader/Shift Leader
Summary of responsibilities:
· To work under the Instruction/direction of your Shift Leader or Operations Manager
· Responsible for the efficient and effective running of your allocated machine – this may include bending, lifting, pushing and pulling
· Meet daily targets as outlined by your shift leader
· Be acceptable to interchangeability within the plant
· Be willing to give assistance in other areas if and where required.
· To ensure that the area/areas under your responsibility is/are maintained in a clean and orderly manner, with ‘a place for everything and everything in its place’
· To ensure that the resources at your disposal are used in an efficient manner and that Quality System Procedures are adhered to at all times
· To work in a safe way observing all health and safety guidelines
· Care in handling products and loading/unloading duties
· Maintain a good/positive attitude to work and good common sense.
· Be honest and trustworthy,
· Use own initiative, be motivated and willing to learn
· Be punctual
· Adhere to the rules of the workplace.
Permanent / Full-time