St. Martin's National School
Duties and Responsibilities
• Operation and maintenance of electrical, plumbing and security systems of the school and the astro turf. This includes utilizing the associated software systems.
• Monitoring efficiency of the heating system and ESB meters. Monitoring the online booking system for the astro turf.
• Maintenance and repair of furniture, windows, fixtures and fittings.
• Upkeep and renewal of paintwork.
• Planning larger maintenance projects with the principal.
• General tidiness of school environment; astro turf, car parks, gardens C green areas, disposal of rubbish
• General upkeep of school, liaising and working closely with school cleaners.
• Opening and closing of the school and astro turf facility / general security related duties.
• First key holder, attending to alarm call outs.
• Making sure the school and astro turf are safe, particularly during bad weather conditions.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
• Strict compliance with School Child Protection Policy.
• Other related duties.
Permanent / Full-time