We are the main contractor for furniture assembly in four counties to one of the most known flat pack furniture suppliers. We are looking to recruit full time general operatives with a provisional starting date of 15th September.
This is also an opportunity for the successful candidates to progress their career further to team leader, supervisor, general manager.
No experience necessary, as full training will be provided. However, experience in furniture assembly, cabinet making and fitting and/or carpentry, or in any other similar trade is a distinct advantage. A basic knowledge of Excel would be preferable.
The role involves travelling in the greater Dublin area, flexibility to working hours is essential. Fully expensed company vehicles will be provided to facilitate travelling with uncapped commission.
3-month contract – with extension to full time.
Reporting to the Supervisor, the General Operative will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Adhering to and always following work instructions.
· Assemble flat pack furniture to the highest quality standards as per company procedures.
· Support team members with other tasks as and when necessary.
· Responsible for ensuring that all Health and Safety Policies are adhered to;
· Carry out any other tasks where reasonable and relevant within any assembly area.
Skills and experience -
It would be desirable if the successful applicant should possess the following:
· Permission to work in Ireland
· Ability to work on your own initiative.
· Ability to communicate effectively and work within a team.
· Full clean B drivers’ licence
· Ability to adhere to schedules and achieve targets.
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
There would be a half day on site trial.
Permanent / Full-time