Dublin 24, Dublin
Shop Equipment Limited
POStech, part of the SEL Group is a wholly owned Irish company and holds partner agreements with global companies such as Oracle, Invue and Premier Software.
We are looking for enthusiastic office Administrator, who are experienced in providing top class customer support.
If you enjoy answering and prioritising calls, working to tight deadlines, and problem solving, this could be the role for you!
We operate in a fast paced demanding environment selling leading edge software systems to the Hospitality sector within Ireland.
Its exciting times in within POStech as we are now looking for a Full-time office Administrator to bring all their expert knowledge and admin skills to our Team. So, if you believe that the customer is king and would like to play a part in the next chapter of the POStech story, get in touch if your skills match the below.
• Dealing with and queries and providing quotes to new and existing client base
• Process orders from start to finish
• Use CRM system to log all client activity and information
• Answering calls and handling email queries in a timely and effective manner
• Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service is offered whilst being aware of up selling products and encouraging repeat business
• Helping field sales team with account queries and pricing information
What we are looking for
• Methodical approach to busy workload and day plan
• Articulate, confident and very calm in time pressured situations
• Experience providing quotes and dealing with customer orders
• Exceptional attention to detail and confidence logging details on system
• Ownership of your own workload
• Excellent computer skills incl MS Office Suite
• Willing to work as part of a team and help out in other areas
• Sales Order Admin
• Processing Sales Quotes and Sales Orders
• Internal Sales Support
• Telephone skills
• Communication skills
• Customer focused
• Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative
• SAP B1 experience
• Min 1 year office based admin role
We hire exceptional people and equip time with autonomy, trust and resources, As a second generation family owned business, we are passionate about our team and our growth.
If you are up for a challenge, we would love to have you in our team!
Admin Administrator Office Administrator SAP
Permanent / Full-time