Dublin 4, Dublin
We are a leading Construction Consultancy offering a range of cost management, project management, due diligence and advisory services to blue chip clients in a huge variety of sectors.
Working on prestige projects around the country, we’re renowned for the highest standards, biggest ideas and meticulous attention to detail.
About the Role
We're among the very best at what we do. You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people and deliver the very highest standards on some of the most exciting construction projects around.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join the team. Ideally you will posses the following traits but is not restricted to:
▪ Relevant third level qualification in Construction Management/ Engineering or Surveying.
▪ 5+ years' experience plus.
▪ Ideally within a Consultancy or Developer role but others will be considered.
▪ Excellent leadership skills.
▪ High level of reporting skills.
▪ Excellent communication and computer skills.
▪ Shrewd precise eye for detail.
▪ Experience with residential, commercial and retail projects.
▪ Motivated and diligent team player who will go the extra mile.
Life at Mitchell McDermott
We are an independent, progressive, forward-thinking company that thinks differently. For you, that means an opportunity to work on the most complex, interesting client projects in a fast-paced, open and flat structure – and make a difference.
▪ Clients bring their biggest and most critical challenges to us. It’s what gets us out of bed in the morning.
▪ From our founders to the latest new-joiner, we’re a straight-talking bunch. We challenge each other (and our clients) to get the job done well.
▪ We give our people the freedom to take ownership of their career, work independently and make their mark on clients and the company.
▪ Unlike other businesses, you won’t be chained to your desk when you first get here – you’ll be out on projects and meeting clients.
▪ Our founders, directors and associates are ‘hands on’. You’ll have access to them from day one.
▪ You’ll never be on your own. We give huge amounts of support ranging from training. programmes, guest lectures and weekly industry briefings to one-to-one mentoring.
▪ Every employee’s opinion counts. We have an open culture and our leaders always have time to listen, share and debate with everyone.
▪ It’s a cliché, but we’re a ‘work hard, play hard’ team. We enjoy what we do and appreciate our people’s hard work.
Benefits & Perks
▪ The Best Tech: we make sure you have the tools you need.
▪ Training: industry-leading learning opportunities all year round.
▪ All-Access Leaders: some leaders are heard, but never seen - ours have an open door.
▪ CSR, shaped by you: you can choose who we help.
▪ Health & Fitness: free gym membership and healthy snacks to encourage wellbeing.
▪ Recognition: from awards programmes and celebratory champagne to all company away days.
Permanent / Full-time