Wicklow Town, Wicklow
Trinity Motor Group, a family owned and operated business, represents a total of seven significant motor brands across counties Wexford and Wicklow.
They are currently recruiting an experienced or trainee Service Advisor, for their busy Service Centre located at their Main Dealer dealership Trinity Skoda, Wicklow Town.
After Sales Manager
· meet and greet service customers warmly and professionally, making their experience count from the outset. Act as an ambassador for Trinity Motor Group.
· schedule vehicle service bookings via phone / email / website / walsk-in's
· understand workshop availability for service, maintenance and repair activities
· maintain progress updates for your customers vehicles when undergoing service / repair, with ongoing customer communication
· discussing, advising and agreeing any additional work or costs with customer before proceeding
· ensure customer vehicles are ready at the agreed time / date, clearly communicating maintenance work carried out and answering queries raised
· process invoices, payment and associated activities e.g. insurance transfer for replacement car etc.
· gather customer feedback, actively seeking to improve processes and customer experience
· liaise with colleagues across the business, management, parts department, reception, sales, warranty etc.
· excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills (fluent written and spoken English)
· knowledge of ADP / Kerridge a bonus, but not essential. A willingness to learn with computer literacy will be sufficient..
· proven experience providing high levels of customer service in a front line role, e.g. retail / hospitality etc.
· flexibility in your approach to work, with an ability to priorities, multi-task and managing time effectively
· a driving licence valid for Ireland
Permanent / Full-time