Stockroom Assistant (Part Time) – Limerick
Soundstore, a leading Electrical Retailer in Munster, has an immediate vacancy for a Stockroom Assistant (Part Time) in our Limerick Store.
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- Goods Inwards; Accepting and putting away stock deliveries
- Goods Outwards; Preparing stock for customer deliveries
- Helping put stock on display
- Taking Stock to customers cars
- The Ideal Candidate will have the following attributes and skills:
- Good organisational skills and a good communicator.
- Be self-motivated, energetic, reliable & hardworking
- Excellent accuracy & attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and within a team environment
Warehouse, Stock Management, Stock Picking, Stock preparation, energetic, well organised, hard working, honest, Computer Skills
The ideal candidate will be able to work approx. 20hrs per week (Mon-Fri over 4/5 days).
The rate of pay will be approx. €12 per hour
Permanent / Part-time