CAB Motor Company
All Ford Customers expect and deserve to receive superior treatment from our Dealer personnel. That’s why it takes someone special to work in the Ford Dealer Network. An automotive career is hugely rewarding in terms of job satisfaction, pay, and benefits. It offers you the chance to work alongside people who are achieving the highest level in terms of professionalism. For example, there are currently over fifty five Master Craftsman (Technicians) working in the Ford Dealer Network today. Whatever discipline you may be interested in pursuing e.g. Technical, Customer Care, Parts Inventory Control, Management, Finance etc. we are always on the lookout for bright, enthusiastic, and progressive individuals. Make contact today to see what attractive packages are on offer for successful applicants.
CAB Motor Company are looking for a competitive and reliable Junior Sales Executive to help us grow up our business activities.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
• Be energetic and willing to learn/develop skills with Senior Management
• Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs
• Exhibit excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Have strong organisational and planning skills with excellent attention to detail
• Team player
• Have a keen interest in the passenger cars, commercial vehicles and automotive industry in general.
• Have excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Outlook, etc)
• Have the ability to work on own initiative and become part of a hardworking and successful team.
• Punctual & Reliable
• Target Driven
• Strong Communication Skills – with customers and across all departments
• Full clean Driver’s licence
Previous automotive sales experience preferred but not essential!
Permanent / Full-time