We are recruiting for a Business Development and Marketing Officer for our business centre which manages and maintains various businesses within. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
· Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needed
· Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
· Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
· Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
· Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time as agreed
· Become an expert on our business products, processes and operations and remain up to date on industry news
· Coordinate marketing campaigns from initiation stage via our marketing platform and client information system, and track results.
· Manage updates to website and social media, and track analytics.
· Field online enquiries via website to business teams.
· Gather market research/intelligence.
· Track departmental budget.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
· Confident in business and Sales development as a primary focus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
· Basic understanding of the industry
· Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
Flexible work arrangements/environment
Top industry rates for experienced candidates
Bought to you by Neaufort Recruitment
Permanent / Full-time