Applegreen Social Media and Communications Executive
Cherry Orchard, Park West, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Retail Operations ROI
Applegreen is in a rapid growth phase and is seeking to recruit a Social Media and Communications Executive, who can thrive in a scaling organisation and has the ability to work as part of a team to implement our social media programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to excel by working in the commercial front of our Irish business. The successful candidate will be a confident people person who can fit into Applegreen seamlessly and adopt a hands-on approach to their role.
This role will report directly to the Marketing Manager, Retail Operations, ROI.
Social Media & Website
· Management of all social platforms both paid & organic campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Linkedin)
· Overall management and development of social & digital content calendars in collaboration with the wider marketing team.
· Collaborate with suppliers to generate rich content for on going competitions.
· Oversee social media moderation liaising with stakeholders on messaging.
· Responsible for social media monitoring and listening.
· Monitor performance – use of Google Analytics, Facebook insights, & Twitter Analytics
· Work with in house and 3rd party design to ensure all channels are communicating with premium content
· Goal setting and providing research into trends and competitor activity
· Website optimisation & SEO
PR & Communications
· Management of external campaign communications – working with PR agency, compile press releases , engage influencers and seek opportunities for the brand.
· Review and develop trade press PR plan
· Recommend Awards participation based on knowledge and insights for our business.
· Develop PR and communications strategies in line with marketing strategy
· Manage internal marketing communications: online channels internal
· Manage agency and 3rd party relationships
Third Level qualification in Marketing, Public Relations, Digital Marketing or similar. Candidates with other qualifications with relevant on the job experience and skills may be considered.
Experience & Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar communications/marketing role is essential.
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS is desired.
- Ability to absorb existing brand approach and work within the direction of the key stakeholders.
- Be a self-starter who can work on own initiative.
- Strong execution focused individual who can succeed in a high pace dynamic environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and remain calm under pressure.
- Be a solution-orientated and positive individual who can work as part of a team through constraints and obstacles to an optimal solution.
See link for full job description & to apply:- https://applegreen-stores.rezoomo.com/job/
Permanent / Full-time