JK FLOOR HEATING LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to get involved in the warm-water underfloor heating industry.
JK Floorheating is a market leader for underfloor heating systems.
JK Floorheating is a provider of in-ground underfloor heating (UFH) systems for residential and commercial buildings. We operate in 10 European countries and have been serving the Dutch and German markets for more than 25 years.
We are an innovative technology company working on environmentally friendly heating solutions, offering a very unique product into the Irish market. Our installation method is becoming increasingly specified within the renovation, refurbishment and ‘change of use’ sector of the building industry.
JK Floorheating are currently recruiting for full-time trainee installers to join our international underfloor heating company at our newly opened office in Rathcoole Co. Dublin.
As a Trainee Installer you will be responsible for planned and reactive installation and service whilst working under the supervision of Senior UFH Installer. You will work nationwide (Ireland) within the domestic and commercial industry, mainly based in the Dublin region but occasional overseas travel and additional work in the UK and Northern Ireland may be required for brief periods at a time with overnight stay away required depending on work schedule. Full training will be provided with an active hand’s on approach via installing under supervision from lead installers or branch manager
No previous underfloor heating experience is necessary as full training will be provided via in house training from lead installers and branch manager.
The Installer will be carrying out the following work:
· Installation of UFH systems on both domestic and commercial sites
· Responsible for ensuring the works are delivered safely and to specification
· Work to the highest possible standards
· Full Irish Driving license
. Must be over 25 for insurance purpose
· Living in or around Dublin
· Able to work overtime as required
· Must be able to stay away from home as required
· Be able to work on own initiative within the installation teams
· Excellent customer service skills
. An excellent communicator with an ability to receive and deliver verbal instruction
· Well driven individual, with a willingness to learn and adapt into our hardworking team ethic
· Provide basic disclosure certificate
· Ideally hold a Safe Pass card or equivalent for construction site works
Your contract will be for 40 hours per week, with typically 40-48 hours per week completed dependent on business needs.
We offer a competitive salary with overtime, company uniform, work-place pension / benefits, excellent career growth and development opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time (With 3 - 6 month probationary review)
Salary: Initial salary of €24,000 per annum with the potential to rise up to €28,000 dependent on performance reviews.
25 days annual holiday + bank holidays.
Reference ID: (Dublin)
Permanent / Full-time