Tony Kealy’s are the largest independent nursery outlet in Ireland with two stores in Dublin, one in Cork and one in Belfast. We are looking to recruit a part-time sales assistant for our Cork Store working approx 24 to 30 hours each week. The successful candidate will be trained in how to advise parents on which products to choose for their new arrival. They will be required to check if specific car seats fit into our customers car and then coach the parents in how to install the car seat in order to keep their child safe. Our team are the best trained in the Nursery sector in Ireland and you will be given detailed product training on car seats and related items.
As a Sales Assistant you will report to the Store Manager or whoever is in charge on the given day. You will need to be available to work at the weekends. Your training will give you a complete working knowledge of all the systems and procedures used in the stores.
There is lifting involved in this role. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Location – South Ring Business Park, Kinsale Road, Cork
The Ideal Candidate:
• Ideal applicants will have Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard to Third Level education and/or previous Retail experience with the following skills.
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to address customer concerns as and when they arise.
• Ability to work on their own
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong visual merchandising skills
• Computer Literacy
• Fluent English
Retail Sales, Cash Handling Experience, Customer Service & Sales, Visual Merchandising, Store Operations
Permanent / Full-time