Impact Ireland (Metals) Ltd
Person required for busy Purchasing Desk in a Steel Stockholders in Dublin. This is an exciting role for an analytical, motivated individual who is decisive and communicates effectively. The role is full time and permanent and the remuneration package will reflect the appropriate candidate's experience and qualifications. All necessary training will be provided. The successful candidate will report directly to the Purchasing Manager.
Person required for busy Purchasing Desk in a Steel Stockholders in Dublin.
Supporting the purchasing function, including sending product enquiries, placing purchase orders, maintaining deliveries and communicating effectively with all department concerned. Reviewing stock levels and checking stock receipts.
· Weekly review of stock requirements.
· Coordinating with other depots within the group, Cork, and Belfast to ensure purchasing activities are effectively communicated to ensure no stock outs and that the group sales requirements are consistently achieved.
· Sending product enquiries to existing suppliers and engaging with new suppliers.
· Placing orders, dealing with alternatives offered, checking prices and delivery dates.
· Reviewing existing purchase orders to ensure delivery is on time and communicating any changes to the sales desk and despatch office and warehouse.
· Checking that stock has been received correctly.
· Assisting with any accounts issues that may arise after receipt of goods, price or quantity for example.
Skills and Qualifications:
3rd level qualification in Engineering and or Business preferable, supply chain and or logistics experience would be an advantage for the role.
Ability to analysis statistics, for this you must be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Flexibility when faced with shifting market dynamics, reacting in a timely fashion with conviction.
Expected start date: 22/3/2021
Permanent / Full-time