The Avondhu weekly newspaper, with its head office in Mitchelstown, invites applications for the position of News Reporter at its head office.
Applicants will ideally have experience of working in a newsroom/media environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to produce finished news copy in a timely manner, for our weekly title.
Key requirements for the position include:
- the ability to produce clean copy working to tight deadlines;
- strong communication skills;
- ability to multi-task;
- demonstrate organisational ability;
- take responsibility for work assigned
- generate relevant ideas and produce finished copy for print/online
- full driving licence a necessity.
Permanent / Full-time