Green Earth Organics
This is a senior management role, based on site at our Galway warehouse packing facility.
Ideally, you will have a background in food and or production to enable you to successfully grow the business,
experience in management of large teams of people is essential.
You will closely monitor a key selection of KPIs and be driven to achieve targets. Experience in understanding
and developing budgets would be a definite asset.
You will be able to move from seeing the big picture to the operational perspective with ease, you may well be
forecasting the next quarters sales figures and next you will need to jump in to support the team.
This is a Full-time, Permanent position. This is not a 9-5 position as the nature of the business is varied, you will
need to be available to resolve business related issues outside of normal office hours where the need arises.
Remuneration will reflect the senior level of the role.
• Excellent communication.
• Excellent people management skills.
• Excellent delegation skills.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Have an awareness of the dynamics of online retailing of food.
• Lean and process improvement skills.
• Critical thinking and problem solving.
Closing date is Tues 20th of Apr.
Permanent / Full-time