Rochford Motors are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join our team in Co. Mayo.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a Sales environment, Motor industry is desirable but not essential.
• Proficient in Social Media for Marketing purposes and general internet usage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Email).
• Ability to prospect customers effectively.
• Ability to present and sell the unique selling points of all products.
• Ability to qualify customers effectively and manage and close deals.
• Be of enthusiastic and outgoing nature with good communication skills and possess strong attention to detail.
• Time Management skills -Work independently in a busy, active environment, managing own time and workflow.
• Strong problem-solving ability to identify and resolve queries in a professional in a timely manner
• Present a professional image to both internal and external customers, through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance.
• Be highly motivated to achieve monthly goals and targets.
• Full clean driving license is essential
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Follow up every sales opportunity through the company website leads, customer enquiry calls and emails and prospecting.
• Follow the sales process, designed to achieve maximum results from the available sales opportunities
• Sell an agreed volume of new and used cars set out by the Sales Manager
• Carry out accurate appraisals of vehicles offered for part exchange.
• Provide expert and prompt advice to new and existing customers regarding the various products that are available with the sales of their new / used vehicle
• Establish the most appropriate way for the customer to fund their acquisition (PCP / Hire Purchase / Other funding arrangements), according with FCA regulations
• Maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations
• Handles customer issues and complaints using the necessary skills and resolving the issue to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the business
• Undertake all administration requirements of the position to include relevant paperwork and reports
• Salary plus commission, dependent on experience.
• Company car available.
Permanent / Full-time