Rochford Motors are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join our team in Co. Mayo.
• Experience in a Sales environment is desirable, but not essential
• Proficient in Social Media for Marketing purposes and general internet usage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Email).
• Ability to prospect and qualify customers effectively and manage and close deals.
• Ability to present and sell the unique selling points of all products.
• Be of enthusiastic and outgoing nature with good communication skills and possess strong attention to detail.
• Time Management skills - Work independently in a busy, active environment, managing own time and workflow.
• Present a professional image to both internal and external customers, through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance.
• Be highly motivated to achievemonthly goals and targets.
• Full clean driving license is essential
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Follow up every salesopportunity through the company website leads, customer enquiry calls and emails and prospecting.
• Sell an agreed volume of new and used cars set out by the Sales Manager
• Carry out accurate appraisals of vehicles offered for part exchange.
• Participate in marketing the business and vehicles on our website and social media.
• Maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations
• Handles customer issues and complaints using the necessary skills and resolving the issue to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the business
• Undertake all administration requirements of the position to include relevant paperwork and reports
• Competitive Salary, based on experience. Basic weekly pay plus commission on each sale and add on products.
• Full training will be provided plus company mobile phone.
• Company car available.
Permanent / Full-time