The Funding & Advocacy team requires an intern from November 2019 – June 2020. The successful candidate will have excellent administrative and analytical skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and high level written and verbal communication skills, with knowledge of basic project management theory being an advantage. The position will cover a range of areas within the Funding & Advocacy department, with a key focus on Darkness Into Light, Pieta’s flagship fundraising campaign. The intern will also be required to provide administrative support on the implementation of Pieta’s five year strategy and on other fundraising initiatives as needed.
This is a life-changing role for the right candidate, giving the opportunity to work on one of Ireland’s biggest and most exciting fundraising and awareness raising campaigns. The successful applicant will become and integral part of Pieta’s fundraising team and will report directly to the Project Manager and Darkness Into Light Project Lead.
• Attend meetings and take minutes
• Create and amend powerpoint documents detailing strategic objectives and planning
• Work with stakeholders at all levels, including senior management, to plan and track project progress and create reports
• Update and monitor critical project documents, with the support of the Project Management team
• Provide administrative support to the Darkness into Light Project Manager and wider project team as needed
• Analyse financial and registration data and provide reports
• Conduct basic research and provide reports
Permanent / Full-time