Dublin 11, Dublin
CJK Engineering are looking for electricians. Do you want to build a career as an Electrician and get ahead in life? CJK are committed to creating an environment where all employees can be themselves, are valued and have an equal opportunity to succeed.
Successful applicants must have completed all Phases of SOLAS 1-7 successfully and have completed their Senior Trade exam.
Duties will include
• Answer to Chargehand /Foreperson for all aspects of their Electrical services work.
• Marking off and preparing for and wiring (whether temporary or permanent) of all Electrical and/or Electronic appliances and apparatus fitting, fixing and erecting all controllers, switches, junction, section, distribution and other fuse boards and all electrical communications, bells, telephone, radio, telegraph, x-ray, computer, data cabling, instrumentation, fibre optics and kindred installations.
• Fitting and fixing of metallic and other conduits, raceways, perforated cable tray and casings for protection of cables, cutting away of walls, floors and ceilings for same.
• Erection, care and maintenance of all Electrical plant, including generators, motors, oil burners, cranes, lifts, fans, refrigerators and hoists.
• Adjustment of all controls, rheostats, coils and all electrical contacts and connections.
• Wiring of chassis for all vehicles, erection of batteries and switchboards.
• Erection of crossarms, insulators, overhead cables (LT and HT).
• Fitting of stay wires, brackets, lightning surge arrestors, underground mains, etc.
Closing Date on - 21 Oct 2020
Permanent / Full-time