Liscarroll Engineering Limited
Job Brief: We are looking for a Finance and Office Manager to assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analysing and presenting key financial data. You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
Reporting To: General Manager
• Process Sales Orders and maintain and improve ERP system
• Organise Deliveries and Installations
• Ensures adherence to statutory and legal & financial obligations, by submitting returns.
• Oversees adherence to ISO policies and procedures, documenting and communication same throughout organisation.
• Assist with Data input to Sage
• Invoicing and overseeing money collections in conjunction with Sales Team
• Prepare & Present regular accounts.
• Manage Payroll
• Cash flow management
• Product costing strategies and adherence.
• Creditor/ Debtor management
• Prepare budgets and business plans as required.
• Manage employee expenses
Permanent / Full-time