Mark Forbes & Sons
Mark Forbes & Sons Family Butchers located in Ballina are looking to hire a full-time butcher/manager to join their team.
We are looking to recruit a skilled butcher/manager to provide a high-quality service to our customers. The job would require the butcher to be experienced in butchery from preparation of meats, displays and signage as attractive and eye-catching, good customer services, providing advice and preparation methods when needed. Have a good knowledge/experience of dealing with suppliers, deliveries and various other aspects of running the shop as required.
• Preparing meats for sale.
• Cleaning and maintaining equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive.
• Weighing/Packaging pricing and displaying products.
• Keeping records and inventory
• Preforming quality inspections on meats and other products.
• Dealing with all suppliers.
• Serving customers
• Coordination pick-ups and any other duty that maybe required/requested of you.
• Working with the owner on the daily operations of the shop.
• Any other duties that maybe required of you.
• Education of food preparation and meat cutting experience.
• Ability to us equipment, stand or walk for extending periods, lift heavy items and work in cold environments
• Additional qualifications would be great but not necessarily required.
• Strong communication, management and customer service skills
• 3/5 years’ Experience,
Permanent / Full-time