STL Logistics are seeking experienced Artic Drivers.
The role will involve multi drop keg deliveries to customer locations throughout Dublin and surrounding locations, with the role starting and finishing in Saint James Gate. In this role drivers are provided with a helper to assist with deliveries.
This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves the handling of Kegs. It requires excellent customer contact skills. This job will also include the gathering of paperwork such as; delivery dockets and the return of empty kegs.
• A Full HGV (Artic) licence
• Drivers need a minimum of 1-2 years Artic driving experience with an established Irish/UK logistics provider.
• Valid Digi Tacho Card
• Fully compliant with CPC regulations
• Good track record of following routes and time schedules, with previous experience in a time constrained/deadline dependent role.
• Good knowledge of the Irish road network, with relevant driving experience on Irish routes.
• In date manual handling certificate is desirable.
• Perform duties by following the company’s health & safety standards.
• Be able to establish good working relationships with customers.
• Resolve issues/queries effectively and to escalate to relevant departments where necessary.
• Follow scheduled routes, including any ad hoc duties that may be assigned.
• Communicate and report to the transport manager daily.
Permanent / Full-time