Dairygold Co-Operative Society Limited
Dairygold Co-Operative Society Limited is now pleased to invite applications for the position of MAINTENANCE FITTER for our CASTLEFARM plant within the Dairy Food Ingredients Division.
Reporting to the Site Asset Care Lead/Supervisor, the successful candidate will work closely with the Site and Group Asset Care Team to deliver best in class plant maintenance and improvements in line with the Asset Care Strategy of the organisation.
The Fitter will have a key role to play in ensuring that the site always operates to the required mechanical standard.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
• Respond to plant downtime to ensure any contributory mechanical faults are resolved in a timely manner to ensure the plant can maximize throughput.
• Plant maintenance cover on roster basis. Flexibility with covering days, shift and call-outs.
• Adhering to all Environmental, Health and Safety Standards and Procedures.
• Interrogate fault find and resolve any problems that arise on process equipment and utilities.
• Full utilisation of current and future Dairygold IT systems.
• Optimise plant reliability to facilitate delivery of required volumes and deploy CI
problem solving tools and techniques to address any down time issues.
Candidates for this position should.
• Be a fully qualified Fitter.
• Have strong IT skills.
• Have strong interpersonal, communication and written skills.
• Be results-orientated with a proven record of achievement.
• Have excellent technical competence with the capacity to effectively analyse issues
and problem solve in accordance with our Continuous Improvement philosophy.
• Have a positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude with the ability to work on his/ her own initiative.
• Have basic electrical knowledge, plant isolation & fault finding with the electrician on site.
• Strong attention to detail and concern for standards with a keen results orientation.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 16th June, 2021.
Permanent / Full-time