Athlone Credit Union Limited
WE'RE HIRING - Position: Marketing Executive
Athlone Credit Union is at the heart of the community in the Midlands for over 50 years. We have assets of over €100 million and two branch offices. We now wish to hire a Marketing Executive to assist with the implementation of our new strategy.
1. Implement the organic growth strategy of the Credit Union in line with the mission and vision as set out in the strategic plan;
2. Present monthly key growth performance indicators and key growth risk indicators to the Management Team;
3. Monitor competitor activity and anticipate product and service threats and opportunities by scanning the financial market in general and our community and surrounding areas in particular;
4. Make prudent decisions regarding preparation, purchase and distribution of marketing literature, product information, signage, displays and other marketing aids.
5. Develop Athlone’s corporate and community image through ongoing development of our social media presence;
6. Build positive relationships with business partners, key stakeholders, member categories and media representatives;
1. Provide support to the Management team to ensure continuous improvement in developing and achieving business goals with particular emphasis on increasing the membership and growing the loan book;
2. Provide clear leadership and motivation in helping the Management team, supervisors, staff members and key stakeholders to solve specific challenges and to generate and implement new branch marketing and development ideas;
1. Create and implement the marketing plan to ensure efficient management of the marketing activities;
2. Create and manage advertising and communication campaigns;
3. Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate member satisfaction and brand awareness;
4. Develop innovative targeted marketing campaigns to grow the loan book;
1. Regularly upgrade and update the credit union’s website to ensure optimal functionality and to showcase press releases, product and service developments and member focused information;
2. Social Media management including development of monthly content plans and content – using the latest social media trends to achieve marketing goals;
3. Assist with the management of a CRM System and Online Loan Leads;
1. Assist with sponsorship management and key promotional events;
2. Assist with community stakeholder relationship management and communication;
1. Have knowledge of all IT policies and processes ensuring compliance, effectiveness and efficiency aligned to governance requirements.
2. Coordinate and manage change and release management activities by suppliers.
The successful candidate should have the following:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Full Driving Licence and personal transport is required.
• Appropriate third level degree / professional marketing/digital qualification;
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
• Comprehensive knowledge of and experience in technology developments;
• Strong ability to organise effectively, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly; and,
• Leadership skills and communication skills, with the ability to manage stakeholder, member and third-party relationships.
Permanent / Full-time