Contract Injection Moulders & Tool Makers
Moulding components for the healthcare, electrical, building and domestic appliance industries
Inmo-Tech provides a full range of manufacturing services, from tool sourcing, development through to Injection moulding and supply chain management.
An opportunity now exists for a Full Time Quality Engineer to join the Inmo-Tech team in Enniscrone, Co. Sligo
JOB TITLE: QUALITY ENGINEER
Job Description: To work as part of a Quality team within an established Quality Department certified to ISO 13485 QMS.
Duties include but not limited to;
• Continuously up-date all Quality documents which pertain to ISO 13485 QMS, customer and regulatory requirements
• Carry out Validation analysis, Risk analysis, CAPA, NCR, Internal/External Audits, CCR, etc.
• Comply with Housekeeping rules and drive continuous improvement projects, 5S, etc.
• Report to Quality Manager in relation to daily tasks
• Comply with GMP/GDP, company, health and safety policies
• Work with SPC (knowledge of Minitab would be a distinct advantage), Anova analysis, Gauge R&R, IQ, OQ and PQ Process capability studies
• Reporting on Protocol analysis and Validation processes
Hours of Work:
Days: (Mon – Thur) 8am-5pm & 8am-2.30pm (Fri)
• This position requires candidates to have a Degree level in QA or equivalent
• This role requires candidates to work and to maintain a high level of quality standard
• Previous Manufacturing experience would be an advantage, however full training will be provided
• Must have good communication skills, both written and oral
• Good knowledge and understanding of Minitab, Powerpoint, etc .
Permanent / Full-time