Nortev Ltd have several fl exible fulltime positions upcoming for anyone interested in working in a manufacturing environment as a Production Line
Operator in Oranmore, Galway.
Company: Nortev Ltd. – An Innovative Veterinary Medical Device manufacturer based out of Oranmore, Co. Galway
• Assemble medical products on an assembly operation, performing a variety of tasks on a rotating basis.
• Pack out assembled products for shipping
• Perform on-line and in-process visual inspection of products to ensure specifications per work order and procedure are followed.
• Check incoming goods & liaise with Materials Procurement / MRP Administrator
• Maintain proper housekeeping and Health & Safety standards, willing to be flexible and open to learning, and training in new processes
• Receiving deliveries of goods and supplies.
• Loading and unloading deliveries by hand or with a forklift truck
• Performs other related tasks, as required
• Forklift driving license – Training can be provided
• Manual handling certified – Training can be provided
• High level of dexterity and attention to detail is essential
• Previous experience in a similar role is a distinct advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Application Deadline: 06/08/2021 | Expected Start Date: 16/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive renumeration package
Permanent / Full-time