Due to continued growth, Action24 are looking to fill the following positions:
Senior installation/service engineer, with experience of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder & Fire Alarm systems
Candidates must have
- A technical background in the electronic security industry, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Good working knowledge of a variety of manufacturer’s equipment across all disciplines
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with customers
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A full clean driver’s licence
- Installation, commissioning and demonstrating of Intruder, CCTV, Access Control & ¬Fire alarm systems for our growing customer base
- Networking of CCTV and Access Control Systems
- Maintenance, service & fault-finding, Intruder, CCTV, Access Control, & Fire Alarm Systems
- Good attention to detail ensuring all work is carried out to the highest quality
- Health & Safety in workplace
This is a full-time position with considerable potential for self improvement and career progression. Company transport will be provided and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Action24 are looking to hire an apprentice electronic security engineer. The successful candidate will be sponsored through the 4 year Solas apprenticeship, completing both on the job training as well as attending the Solas training centre.
On completion of the apprenticeship programme the candidate will be qualified to work within the industry, servicing and installing Intruder Alarm, Fire Alarm, Access Control and CCTV systems.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to
- Plan and organise
- Communicate effectively
- Solve problems
- Work independently or as part of a team
- Show a positive attitude
- Recognise the need for good customer relations
- Demonstrate good work practices, including time keeping, tidiness, responsibility, quality & safety awareness
Some experience in using hand & power tools, and own transport an advantage
Candidates must have passed the leaving certificate as a minimum educational requirement.
Permanent / Full-time