The ideal candidate would have a good knowledge of the electrical and mechanical.
This position would give an apprentice a good opportunity to expand their knowledge of the trade with the chance of further training in the Electrical and Mechanical maintenance of some of the worlds most advanced CNC Machines.
• Leaving cert minimum requirement.
• Ability to work on own initiative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and have good general PC skills.
• Also an interest or experience in Mechanics and Pneumatics would be an advantage but not essential.
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings, electrical schematics, and utilize these in the resolution of complex system issues is advantageous.
• Will have a can do/will do attitude towards all requests to help to improve equipment performance in the plant.
Permanent / Full-time