Louth Area, Louth
M&P Mechanical engineering is a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor operating in all sectors of the construction industries industry such as Commercial, Industrial, Hotel, Residential, Retail. The company has a positive and constructive attitude in the area of Client/Company relations and our staff are trained to respond to changing requirements of the customer at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience preferred
• Manual Handling and Safe Pass qualifications required
• Team player as well able to work independently
• Good timekeeping
• Committed to delivering quality service
• Excellent command of the English Language
• Can think on their feet
• Willing to develop within the company
• Able to commute to and from sites, as required.
• Install & maintenance of heating systems, drainage, and water supplies
• Diagnose plumbing problems and perform repairs.
• Determining the right tools and equipment necessary to successfully complete a job.
• Fitting domestic appliances such as washing machines, cookers, and showers.
• To observe and comply with all relevant health & safety regulations.
Please note due to high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Permanent / Full-time