Trinity Motor Group
Trinity Motor Group have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced F & I Business Manager to work in our Wexford dealerships where we represent global brands such as Peugeot, Mazda, Mitsubishi and are authorised repairers for Jaguar Land Rover, together with a successful, established used car business.
The successful candidate will be customer focused and passionate about delivering an exceptional experience from the initial greeting, right through the complete customer journey.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years F & I Business Manager experience or be able to demonstrate applicable experience within the automotive industry.
Experience operating in a franchised dealership is also a necessity and the individual must meet criteria as set out in the Central Bank of Ireland minimum competencies code (2011).
Reporting to the General Manager, Key responsibilities will include:
· Meet all targets by working closely with sales teams.
· Report on F&I performance through the development and preparation of F&I KPIs on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
· Develop and maintain the necessary skills to fulfil the business management role in a highly professional and effective manner.
· Ensure all administration procedures are executed in an accurate and timely manner.
· Work enthusiastically, maintaining a professional appearance and ensuring that customers are treated with courtesy and respect.
· Keep up to date with alternative finance providers and insurance products, sharing knowledge and intelligence of the F&I sector with management and colleagues.
· Active in the renewal, revisiting and re-marketing to previous and existing customers, finance and insurance products when appropriate.
· Work with sales staff to increase vehicle sales through active prospecting.
· Handle the deposit process, ensuring incoming funds from customers are accounted for, documented, receipted etc.
· Ensure finance related documents are correct and completed fully prior to the release of vehicles.
· Ensure compliance (personally / on behalf of the group / on behalf of the motor franchises) with regulatory requirements in respect of finance products.
Competencies and requirements:
· Must be a self-starter and able to work on own initiative.
· Driven and ambitious.
· Strong communication skills – with customers and other key stakeholders.
· Analytical ability – Gathering and recording verbal and numerical data in a comprehensive and effective manner.
· Needs to be computer literate, ideally have experience using Kerridge/Drive.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience within a main dealer
· APA / QFA qualified, with an up-to-date CPD record.
· Full clean Driver’s licence – valid for Ireland.
Benefits / Package:
Competitive package available to the successful candidate including; Salary, Bonus, Company Car and the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business who value and appreciate great people.
Permanent / Full-time