Waterford City, Waterford
McAvinue Aidan & Co.
Aidan McAvinue & Co is a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Waterford. We provide full compliance (accountancy, audit, taxation) and advisory services to a broad portfolio of clients, both companies and individuals, across a broad range of industry sectors.
In addition we provide a range of outsourced administration services including payroll and bookkeeping support, increasingly in a real time cloud accounting environment.
We are looking for candidates who wish to build a career in a busy and expanding accountancy practice and meet the following minimum requirements.
• A qualified or part qualified CPA/ACCA/ACA
• Experience working in an accountancy practice
• Client focused with a strong attention to detail
• An outstanding work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills
• A good working knowledge of accounting software, Surf, Sage or Relate would be an advantage
• Display an ability to progress and apply skills in business and tax planning
You will obtain exposure to a wide range of engagements from various industry sectors. As part of your work you will be expected to:
• Provide accounting services to Limited Companies and Sole Traders
• Assist with the preparation of annual accounts
• Assist with Corporation Tax and Income Tax returns.
Permanent / Full-time