Little Island, Cork
Ballymaloe Foods are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our in-house design and marketing team for a six month, fixed-term contract.
Do you have exceptional attention to detail? The ability to take direction and to work as part of a team? The ability to meet tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment?
We require a candidate who:
*Has a minimum of two years’ design experience
* Is proficient in the Adobe suite – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (experience in After Effects / Motion Graphics preferred, but not essential)
* Can create artwork from start to print-ready finishing
* Has exceptional communications skills and is fluent in English
* Has their own transportation
* Experience in packaging design an advantage
This position offers:
· The chance to work with an innovative, established brand
· Flexible working hours
· Remote working possibilities
The successful candidate may, from time to time, be asked to perform other duties as required.
To apply for this role, please email your Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and five relevant work samples (under 2MB in total).
This role is for a six month, fixed-term contract, with a view to extension, commencing in early January 2022.
As previously mentioned, we need you to have exceptional attention to detail so, to prove you’ve read the entire application and taken everything in, please include the phrase ‘relish the opportunity’ somewhere in your application letter.
Ballymaloe Foods is an equal opportunities employer.
Trade - Freelance