Ticknock, Sandyford, Dublin
M&P Mechanical engineering is a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor operating in all sectors of the construction industries industry such as Commercial, Industrial, Hotel, Residential, Retail.
The company has a positive and constructive attitude in the area of Client/Company relations and our staff are trained to respond to changing requirements of the customer at all times. By adherence to a well-defined set of policies M&P Mechanical continue to grow but keep the core values of the company in place at all times:
· Supply the best product for the application
· Supply the most competent people for the project
· Let the best safe working practice model our company
· Lead all projects to successful completion within budget
· Expand our understand of renewable energy
· Invest in our resources, team and services
· Expand our company responsibly
The Ideal Candidate:
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
· Excellent attention to detail
· Team player as well able to work independently
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisation skills
· Can think on their feet
· Excellent command of the English language
· Willing to develop within the company
· Location: based in Ticknock, Sandyford – parking available on site
· Salary: 30k – 35k DOE
· Data Entry
· Receiving enquiries and placing orders on a daily basis.
· Taking phone call orders from in house employees
· Provide administration support to the purchasing team
· Ad hoc duties
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter.
Please note due to high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Permanent / Full-time