Aperee Ltd. are currently seeking Hospitality Staff. Hospitality Staff work across our Housekeeping and Catering departments
• Previous practical experience in working in a similar environment is desirable but not essential.
• Passion about elder care, providing residents with a safe, clean environment to live in.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Good level of English language skills
• Daily cleaning of the general areas and residents' rooms
• Proper use and storage of cleaning materials.
• Collection and correct disposable of domestic waste.
• Cleaning of spillages as they occur.
• To wash up crockery, cutlery, etc. as required.
• Set up trays for meals and collection after
• Ensure the environment is safe at all times.
• Preparing and serving meals, cleaning up after meals and keeping all areas clean and tidy
• Assist in the serving of meals and drinks
• Ensuring that the correct meals are served to residents with special dietary needs.
• Record keeping of temperatures and other standards
• Ensure food hygiene and HACCP standards are adhered to at all times.
• Help to maintain a safe environment
Benefits of working with us
• Competitive Salary
• Refer a Friend scheme
• Personal development opportunities
• Career development opportunities
• Paid training
• Education support
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free uniform tunic
• Employee recognition and awards
• Subsidised meals
• Free parking
• Subsidised social activities
Rate of pay: €10.50/hr
Permanent / Full-time