Apex Fire Ltd
Apex Fire Limited is Ireland’s premier leading provider of fire detection, protection, training and consultancy in the area of fire safety, with over 45 year’s of experience. Due to continued growth and development we are hiring A Qualified Electrician for immediate start in the Dublin and Greater Leinster Area / Co.Kerry area. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in the area of fire safety. Apex Fire’s Academy of training offers continuous support with your professional development with programs covering relevant areas within the industry. Apex Fire is proudly accredited by Investors in People, an international recognition mark of excellence for people management. All our products and services are certified and compliant to Irish, European & worldwide Standards with continuous focus on delivery of excellent customer service.
As a team member of the fire alarm division you will be responsible for delivering installations, commissioning and servicing of fire alarm & emergency lighting systems as well as fault finding and carrying out necessary repairs. Completing reports relating to all servicing & call-out activity. All our service technicians are fully certified and experts in their field. The successful Fire Alarm Technician should preferably have relevant experience in the fire industry, full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
Candidates will require the following essential criteria;
• Maths & English to Leaving Cert(or equivalent) standard
• A recognised qualification in electrical/electronic or security based subject e.g. City & Guilds, BTEC, ONC etc.
• Full Irish Driving Licence
• Flexibility to work overtime and respond to out of hours emergency call-outs if required due to the nature of the role
• Proficient in MS office & other software programs
• Relevant experience in electronic fire & security systems &/or electrical background.
• Familiar with & ability to demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of products within the fire & security industry.
• Applicants must have the ability to work on their own initiative & as part of a team.
• Applicants must supply suitable character references, have Garda Clearance or will pass Garda Clearance
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation (ensuring company vehicle, uniform and paperwork promote a professional image)
• Knowledge of relevant Irish, European & British Standards and all relevant codes of practice.
• Valid Safe Pass & Manual Handling certificates
• Attractive Salary Plus Bonuses
• Company Vehicle
• Company phone & laptop are provided
• Continual Professional Developmen
Permanent / Full-time