Quality Tractor Parts
QTP is looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. Candidates should have experience using Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign and possess good layout skills.
• Create artwork from start to finish for print
• Product photography and photo retouching
• Updating and maintaining information about new products using Excel
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Updating and maintaining catalogues
• Updating company website using content management system
• Produce and Develop online marketing material, product images, banner advertising, online catalogues and email campaigns
• Creating promotional marketing material: Brochures, catalogues, press ads, packaging, show stands, vehicles and much more
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Perform other duties as required.
• Minimum of two years design experience in a Corporate Communications / Graphics
Department or Ad agency setting.
• A BA in Graphic Design / Visual Communications.
• A strong portfolio is required
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite Programs - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is essential
• Studio Product photography experience is an advantage
• Ability to meet tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
• Great communication skills
• Fluent English is essential.
Permanent / Full-time