NUA HEALTHCARE SERVICES UNLIMITED COMPANY
Full time and relief contracts for Cork City & County.
We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the above position. The successful candidate will be afforded all necessary training and development in line with the role. Candidates must be highly motivated, creative and experienced with a passion for engaging with clients on a daily basis.
Nua Healthcare specialises in providing Residential care, Community outreach and Day services to adults and children with complex support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums. We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community-based care facilities.
• Company Pension
• Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
• Education Assistance
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Employee Referral Scheme
• Working hours over a 7 day roster which includes shift work
• Continuous Professional development
• Life Assurance/Death-in-Service benefit
• Fantastic development & career opportunities
& more …….
• Competency based interview against criteria for the role
• Competency Framework Evaluation conducted against role
• Previous experience within the area of Social Care
• Experience of report writing, personal support plans, people and roster management
• Genuine respect and empathy for diversity and individuality
• Flexible, Responsible and mature approach to work
• Professional, accountable, good planning and time management skills
• Excellent working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards
• Excellent Written, Spoken and Listening skills
• Excellent Problem Solving skills
• Excellent Decision Making skills
• Excellent Planning skills
• Excellent Leadership skills
• Excellent ability to relate to staff at all levels with specific regard to Understanding and Managing Relationships
• Minimum of Fetac Level 5/Level 7 Degree related to Social Care
• Full Clean Drivers’ Licence
• Must be available to work over a 7-day roster which will include shift work
• Garda Vetting upon your application
• Extensive training will be provided.
Permanent / Full-time