Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Civil Design Engineer to work in Dublin you will be working alongside our client a Leading Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancy
What you need to have
- Educated to degree level (level 8 preferred) with a preferred minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Chartered or aspiring to be chartered in the near future
- Candidate must have ability to communicate effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Experience in stormwater, foul, water, roads, earthworks and general civil design elements desirable
- Engineering report writing experience required
- Autocad experience required
- Micro Drainage experience desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach with the ability to be able to multitask and prioritise when necessary
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, a positive outlook and approachable manner
- Well motivated, willing to take responsibility and able to work as part of a team or alone when required
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 for more information.
Job 34360 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Permanent / Full-time
Apply for Civil Design Engineer